Sunday 2 October 2016

Rocking The Trend in #TheVanca Slimfit Jumpsuit

Whether your mood is to hang out with friends or you want to go for a date with your love, you can always make a statement with a stunning jumpsuit. 

A few days back, a well-packed parcel arrived my doorstep labelled The Vanca and what I got inside was a chic jumpsuit which won my heart in the first glimpse.
Obviously, I wanted to rock the dress and I got a chance to wear it yesterday for a weekend outing after so long :)

 The top of this poly-crepe jumpsuit overlaps beautifully in the front, embracing the feminine beauty while keeping it as sassy as one may want to. The half-collar band 

The neckline of the jumpsuit with half collar band gave the dress a much elegant look. I'm so glad about the excellent cut & stitch of the outfit that got me slip in the jumpsuit perfectly as if tailored exclusively for me. 
I'm not an admirer of wide-legged dresses usually and I loved how the fall and flare of its pants gave my lower body a curvy shape. The proportionate cut of the outfit is elongating my body so precisely.
The color combination of the jumpsuit is my next favourite to monochromatic tones as navy blue closely equates black and raises appeal of the outfit.
You can either achieve a breezy, street style look instantly or can go glam for fancy events when paired with right accessories. I've kept my accessories limited to a floral statement necklace and a classy wrist watch to create a very put-together look. And keeping my hair straight down certainly calls attention to my face like always ;) 
And yes! I can visualize myself layering this chic jumpsuit with either a contrasting blazer, leather jacket or just a shirt to give it an edgy vibe and make myself look dressed for the fall. No surprise that I'll try an easy-going fall-winter look for some special occasion coming up this season!

So the trick is to 'look timeless in no time with a functional one-piece jumpsuit' <3 


5 comments:

  1. You are definitely rocking the trend. The outfit looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jumpsuit is really very nice. But I like the way by which u made it more eye catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds lovely brand ... Lucky you can wear slim fit huff for me long way to go

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your opinion matters to me.