Sunday 22 May 2016

Styling Colored Skinny Denim ft Jabong

I always find 'Denim' as the focal point of a girl's outfit. When we talk about universal fashion, nothing comes close to the omnipresent classic blue denim for its comfort, convenience, style and of course versatility. I'm a big fan of this piece of fashion that is probably the only wardrobe staple that each of us owns in great variety.

As the Spring Summer vibes get warmer, my interpretations of denim might be turning the fashion world upside down ;) I love styling colored denims to spice up my look. Colored denim makes an outfit quite interesting and adds a fresh spin to your casual dressing on a dull day.

I've amassed few colored denims in bright and pastel shades in past few months and recently bought one more in green color from Jabong. The Mid Rise Skinny Jeans from the house of 109°F at 70% off caught my eye and the Stretchable Cotton Spandex is as always my fav pick for comfort.
There are numerous of cool combinations to bring up your cool side up and pair up a colored denim with lacy tops, cozy knitwears, button down shirts and much more. But I decided to break the rules and matched a comfortable thigh length top by Meira with it. A collared sleeveless top beautifully highlight my collarbone and neckline while drawing away attention from my slim waistline. :P

So my objective to create a everyday look got accomplished as I completed the look with classic black sandal having buckle closure, a statement necklace with nulticolored stones and a delicate bracelet :)  
Time for a selfie before I conclude ;)
What are your summer cool outfits ideas? Share some crazy tips and let the heat blown away... 

2 comments:

  1. oh you look stunning dear..I dont have that kind of ants but I really want one :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your opinion matters to me.