Sunday 24 May 2015

What I Wore on A Leisurely Outing

I got to celebrate this longer weekend after much hectic schedule for past 3-4 months. So I wanted to make the best out of the time I got to spend with my lovely family. And we got ready to seize the moment and left for a looooong drive to Kasauli yesterday. And I dared to play up with my style in a rather novel way... After thinking not more than twice, I got myself dressed casually in a Denim Bandage Dress gifted by hubby few days back.

Its been the first ever experience that I overlooked my usual desire to style myself in ethnic ensemble
and pronounced a distinct presentation. 

Here are some not-so-pro clicks of my yesterday's OOTD ... 







Denim Dress: Hugo Chevaz
Footwear: Carlton London
Clutch: Gap
Wrist Watch: Citizen
Sunglasses: Polaroid 
Lipcolor: Avon

So how did you find my newly tried dressing style? Share your views and let me know :)

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by. Your opinion matters to me.