Tuesday, 29 July 2014

My Shopping Extravaganza at Lifestyle OFFSale season

Lucky are those who have their bday this Sale Season, and its more enjoyable when the not-to-miss discounts are raining at Lifestyle Store :p

My li'l bundle of joy is one of those lucky chaps as his excitedly preparing for his 8th bday coming week :) While driving to my office, I was attracted towards Lifestyle STore's #offSale banner again n again, so decided to walk in a nearby store last weekend to shop for bday boy's outfits for his special day :)
As we stepped in, my son almost dragged me to the kids section upstairs to have a look at the wonderful collection where almost every fantastic brand had great discounts to offer.

I had planned to buy one pair for the bday boy, but looking at the not-to-miss deals, I practically failed to resist picking some lovely pieces for myself n hubby too :P

Have a look at what all we got to buy from Lifestyle OffSale
Red Trouser for my son Brand JUNIORS MRP 899/-, Discounted Price 476/-
Mustard Yellow Trouser for my son, Brand JUNIORS, MRP 899/-, Discounted Price 476/-

Round Neck Tee for my son Brand JUNIORS MRP 250/-, Discounted Price 212/-

Men's Collared Tee, Brand FAHRENHEIT MRP 899/-, Discounted Price 572/-

White Men's Shirt, Brand CODE, MRP 1299/-, Discounted Price 689/-

Ladies Kurta, Brand MELANGE MRP 999/-, Discounted Price 529/-
Total Purchase : Rs. 5245/-
Bill Amount : Rs. 2954/-

Thanks Lifestyle Stores for irresistable discounts and fabulous product range !!

The staff at the billing counter as well as display sections n dressing rooms have been so co-operative and polite to make my shopping experience a pleasant one.

Everyone of us was smiling at each other holding shopping bags in our hands.

9 comments:

  1. Great buy Shilpa! The Melange Kurta looks pretty too though I would have loved to see it opened up rather then the fold as I would have got to see it in full length :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will share more pics aftr few days ... n most probably an OOTD too ;)

      Delete
  2. Great shopping!I like the items you ve choosen.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shopping is always a pleasure to each of us !!

      Delete
  3. I loved the stuff you choose
    I too shop at LifeStyle and have a inner circle discount card
    This store is ideal for teens ,kids, men as well as ladies
    Lovely family outing on sunday noons is part of our schedule

    ReplyDelete

badge