Tuesday 29 July 2014

My Shopping Extravaganza at Lifestyle OFFSale season

Lucky are those who have their bday this Sale Season, and its more enjoyable when the not-to-miss discounts are raining at Lifestyle Store :p

My li'l bundle of joy is one of those lucky chaps as his excitedly preparing for his 8th bday coming week :) While driving to my office, I was attracted towards Lifestyle STore's #offSale banner again n again, so decided to walk in a nearby store last weekend to shop for bday boy's outfits for his special day :)
As we stepped in, my son almost dragged me to the kids section upstairs to have a look at the wonderful collection where almost every fantastic brand had great discounts to offer.

I had planned to buy one pair for the bday boy, but looking at the not-to-miss deals, I practically failed to resist picking some lovely pieces for myself n hubby too :P

Have a look at what all we got to buy from Lifestyle OffSale
Red Trouser for my son Brand JUNIORS MRP 899/-, Discounted Price 476/-
Mustard Yellow Trouser for my son, Brand JUNIORS, MRP 899/-, Discounted Price 476/-

Round Neck Tee for my son Brand JUNIORS MRP 250/-, Discounted Price 212/-

Men's Collared Tee, Brand FAHRENHEIT MRP 899/-, Discounted Price 572/-

White Men's Shirt, Brand CODE, MRP 1299/-, Discounted Price 689/-

Ladies Kurta, Brand MELANGE MRP 999/-, Discounted Price 529/-
Total Purchase : Rs. 5245/-
Bill Amount : Rs. 2954/-

Thanks Lifestyle Stores for irresistable discounts and fabulous product range !!

The staff at the billing counter as well as display sections n dressing rooms have been so co-operative and polite to make my shopping experience a pleasant one.

Everyone of us was smiling at each other holding shopping bags in our hands.

9 comments:

  1. Great buy Shilpa! The Melange Kurta looks pretty too though I would have loved to see it opened up rather then the fold as I would have got to see it in full length :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will share more pics aftr few days ... n most probably an OOTD too ;)

      Delete
  2. Great shopping!I like the items you ve choosen.
    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. shopping is always a pleasure to each of us !!

      Delete
  3. I loved the stuff you choose
    I too shop at LifeStyle and have a inner circle discount card
    This store is ideal for teens ,kids, men as well as ladies
    Lovely family outing on sunday noons is part of our schedule

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. Your opinion matters to me.